Pricing: $40 for 30 minutes, $75 for 60 minutes, $105 for 90 minutes, $130 for 2 hours.
- Identifies and works very specific points of the body to effectively manage and treat pain.
- Relieves tension in the myofascia network to improve circulation and relieve soreness.
- Uses suction and negative pressure to loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system to relieve pain, stiffness, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and more.
See what others are saying about their experience here at Wellness Therapy Massage.
- Recommended for individuals who experience stiffness and tension due bad posture or previous injuries.
- Reduces muscle tension and promotes a healthy range of motion throughout the body.
- Addresses a wide range of health conditions and assists in healthy body functions.
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation, which triggers the body's natural healing abilities.
- Hot stones are placed on specific points of the body to expand blood vessels and encourages blood flow to relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
- Combines the use of thermal therapy and salt therapies to increase blood circulation, reduce inflammation and Improve quality of sleep.
- Uses compression and rhythmic pressing movements directed into muscle tissues by either the hand or fingers. Thai massage usually takes place on a mat on the floor, with the client wearing loose or stretchy clothing like yoga gear.
- Relieves discomfort as the body undergoes changes of pregnancy and postpartum recovery by enhancing the function of muscles and joints, improving circulation.
- Increases the level of oxygen in the blood, decreases muscle toxins, improves circulation and flexibility while easing tension throughout the body
- Promotes vibrant and youthful skin by exfoliating and removing dead skin cells.
- Natural skin treatments for maintaining skin health and vitality.
Maximum hydration facial for dry/flaky skin
Deep Pore cleanse for acne prone skin
Microderm Scrub - $12
Foot & Scalp Massage - 80 mins - $90
Eyebrow, Chin, Cheeks - $8
Lip - $5
Half - $25
Chin & Cheeks - $12
Lip - $8
Eyebrow, Chin, & Cheek - $12
Lip - $7